The Star

Image ©YS.

The star that we place on the top of the Christmas Tree symbolises the star that guided the three Wise Men to the manger whereby Jesus Christ was born.

But one interesting fact is that, the birth of Christ was actually not confirmed to be on the 25th of December! There are many reasons/facts to support this point and also to why we eventually didn't really mind at all and even made it a very important day to celebrate the birth of Christ on the 25th of December. So on what date was actually Christ Born? Hmm...


Image ©YS.

And who on earth goes to capture a Christmas Tree under the hot sun? Don't people do it at night when the tree is glittering and sparkling with twinkling lights?

Anyway the thing is that I've not been out at night just for taking Christmas related photos. And also night pictures needs a lot more effort then day time pictures. I've no idea why till now I've not really been out at night to capture about Christmas, when it was actually a plan I've in mind since long ago.


Month Taken: December 2007
Time Taken: Afternoon
Photo Size Above: Normal(375x500)

Comments