Notice the changes
Top photo, see how The Sail @ Marina Bay is reaching it's top? It’s actually said to be the same height as One Raffles Quay. This was taken quite sometime ago, and now I can say that they are working on its top and the shape is already out.
Bottom photo, see how The Pinnacle @ Duxton is progressing? It seems like the most right tower will reach its top 50th floor before the rest. I believe its going to be somewhat reaching the top already, because for flats, it’s floor to ceiling height is actually much lower then office towers, thus even though its 50 stories, it should be shorter then 8 Shenton Way(the white circular tower), which is 52 stories high. Anyway it is not accurate just by looking at the photo because 8 Shenton Way tower is much further behind.
It can be somehow said that I witnessed these two projects from empty plot of land (The Sail) and demolish of previous buildings to erection of current (The Pinnacle @ Duxton) to what it is today and also including One Raffles Quay, although I did not record them in photos, but I did pass by them quite occasionally and they are actually visible from the area I lived in. It’s really something amazing to me to see buildings 'appearing' from ‘nothing’.
Month Taken: January 2007
Time Taken: Towards evening
Photo Size Above: Normal(375x500)
Comments
Post a Comment