Double two
Yesterday was 2nd July, marks my 22nd Birthday. There are 4 number 2 this year. 2 July 2008 I turned 22. Year by year passes by, excitements sometimes just brings disappointment. I always have great thoughts about my birthday since young when I start being able to remember things. Ideas from having party at fast food chains to having my family singing me happy birthday. But it seems like I've quite a bit of disappointed birthdays since then. But come to think of it, I don't think I want my family to sing me happy birthday as it'll feel really weird.
Oh well, nothing in life is perfect. Even till today, I still have little disappointments here and there. But come to think of it, its only a birthday, it'll happen again next year, just that I'll never get to celebrate 22 again...
Anyway I must say this year's birthday was great and special in every little ways and I'm really very thankful for everyone deep inside me. Deep down inside I really thank God for all of you out there.
Month Taken: July 2008
Time Taken: *Indoor*
Photo Size Above: Normal(375x500)
Comments
Post a Comment