Something so random

Image ©YS.

Yes, this is another very random picture. Suddenly I came across this photo taken not too long ago and a certain urge came upon me that made me upload it. Again I'm going to say that this is a very usual sight so often we pass by or see it on television. And again I'm going to say that how often we take this sight for granted and hardly slow down to admire the change, a certain kind of 'unnoticed change'. One fine day when we suddenly slow down and look back, Marina Bay has seriously changed a lot...

I love the idea of concrete, raw or bare how you see it. But somehow that's not common for facade here, instead a lot of buildings currently are covered up with glass. I won't say that's bad as it looks modern, but somehow I kind of prefer concrete raw or bare. If I'm given the opportunity, maybe I'll have my own floor in concrete without any tiles and maybe even my walls as well. That might bring down the value, but I like it that way.


Month Taken: May 2009
Time Taken: Evening
Photo Size Above: Normal(375x500)

Comments