Finding a spot

When the area was just completed last year, all I had to do was to spot a spot. Spotting a spot was a ease...

But it is totally a different story today. Today I need to find a spot, whereby there is hardly any. And I guess I am the only person there with a camera standing on a tripod that doesn't seem right when looking at all the other cameras that are standing on their tripods.

Here are the outcome before Monday comes. If you are curious which photos are merged and which are not, please contact me personally and I shall tell you. For now, they all look great and I have no time to separate the merged ones from those that are not.

Image ©YS.

Image ©YS.

Image ©YS.

Image ©YS.

Image ©YS.

Image ©YS.

Image ©YS.

Image ©YS.

Image ©YS.

Image ©YS.

Image ©YS.

Image ©YS.

Image ©YS.

Image ©YS.

Image ©YS.

Image ©YS.
Before the show starts.

Viewing these in smaller pixels are encouraged. The originals are quite 'noisy' as after all, I'm not using any of those reflex-ing cameras. And for the next show, I guess I would need to think twice before going. After all, the crowds is growing...

Good nights.


Month Taken: July 2011
Time Taken: Night
Photo Size Above: Normal (600 pixels - Longer side)

Comments

  1. it has become too accessible! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And it will just become even more accessible...Haiz.

    Thanks for visiting. Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment