Face the sunlight!
That day I made a decision. A daring decision. A decision to face the sunlight. It might turn out overexposed. It might create some interesting strong rays circles and lines. The result turned out to be a little of the former and a little of the latter. Awesome I would say. So next time, why not consider loading your toy camera with film and face it to the sunlight? For digital wise, I think it's not really safe, so better don't try.
But for this, I don't think it's due to facing of the sunlight. I think it might have something to do with the film being suddenly stuck while I was forwarding it to the next frame. If not, what's the possible explanation of those effects created to the sky? Hmm...
View it bigger: -
Month taken: May 2012
Time taken: Afternoon
Photo size above: 700 pixels - Longer side
But for this, I don't think it's due to facing of the sunlight. I think it might have something to do with the film being suddenly stuck while I was forwarding it to the next frame. If not, what's the possible explanation of those effects created to the sky? Hmm...
View it bigger: -
Month taken: May 2012
Time taken: Afternoon
Photo size above: 700 pixels - Longer side
Comments
Post a Comment