Manipulated

These are photographs that have been manipulated. I'm kind of sick seeing similar patterns, pictures filled with smoke, and pictures that just don't seem that nice on screen la. Sometimes I do feel that watching the real thing and recorded version are so much better than the pictures. Here's the clip, click here. So I ask myself, why not just try manipulating them, in a hope to make them look slightly better? So here they are. Maybe the results do look better, but it's time consuming. Therefore I had decided not to proceed on with any further manipulation. Here they are, just three and that's all for now. I do have something else to post other than fireworks, and that's for the next entry.


Image ©YS.


Image ©YS.


Image ©YS.



View it bigger: Click on images
Month taken: July 2013
Time taken: Night
Photo size above: 640 pixels - Longer side

Comments