Longest...?

I think this is the longest pedestrian bridge in Singapore. It spans over the waters instead of roads. It's about 275 meters long, according to measurement done on the map. It has 4 viewing pods. Its form takes the shape of some scientific helix idea. Lights blink a blink from its structure at night. I believe all these facts are enough to justify it as one of the most (or should I say the most?) unique pedestrian bridge in Singapore.

Image ©YS.
The Helix Bridge



And here are the rest of the photographs. Just posting them because 2013 is coming to a close and if I still don't post these, I might just end up leaving them out.

Image ©YS.


Image ©YS.


Image ©YS.


Image ©YS.


Image ©YS.



View it bigger: Click on images
Month taken: December 2013
Time taken: Night
Photo size above: 640 pixels - Longer side

Comments