"Don't know"
Looking back, "don't know." was actually an unsuitable reply. Instead, I should have replied "not sure, as I've yet to take a look at what I've taken.".
That day, a stranger beside me asked how my "take" was thus far. And now as I look back on my reply, I do feel that it was an unsuitable one. Perhaps I need some training about replying appropriately to strangers. But I've got to say it was nice to have him beside me as there were a small group of people nearby having their own conversation which was kind of loud for my acceptance. He came and became a "buffer". Thanks to him, I've got to say, which I didn't say it to him. I'm not sure whether he felt the same about that group of people too.
All right, enough of irrelevant things and here are the photographs of fireworks. They are not as "prefect" as compared to the previous similar entry but I still find them acceptable. And here it goes.







View it bigger: Click on images
Month taken: July 2014
Time taken: Night
Photo size above: 640 pixels - Longer side
That day, a stranger beside me asked how my "take" was thus far. And now as I look back on my reply, I do feel that it was an unsuitable one. Perhaps I need some training about replying appropriately to strangers. But I've got to say it was nice to have him beside me as there were a small group of people nearby having their own conversation which was kind of loud for my acceptance. He came and became a "buffer". Thanks to him, I've got to say, which I didn't say it to him. I'm not sure whether he felt the same about that group of people too.
All right, enough of irrelevant things and here are the photographs of fireworks. They are not as "prefect" as compared to the previous similar entry but I still find them acceptable. And here it goes.







View it bigger: Click on images
Month taken: July 2014
Time taken: Night
Photo size above: 640 pixels - Longer side
Comments
Post a Comment