Hello 2017
I'm not feeling good. My throat hurts, but I didn't scream over the New Year celebrations. I guess my throat infection is most probably due to my ongoing flu symptoms. It's a terrible feeling, but this shall pass. I should stay positive; it's a new year after all. And why am I writing about my discomfort; why not record it down I tell myself?
To start off the very first entry in 2017, let's have some fireworks (again)! I'm kind of less excited over fireworks this new year, I've no idea why. My guess (guessing again) would be likely due to my not so well-feeling self. Or possibly, I'm just overwhelmed by so many cities having extremely long fireworks displays lasting from 8 minutes to 16 minutes. Then, this overwhelm turns into boredom. Sometimes, a simpler and less extravagant fireworks display is all we need to usher in a new year.



I don't know what's the purpose of wishing people "Happy New Year"; even a light drizzle can turn one's happy mood around. Thus, I'm not wishing anyone Happy New Year this New Year.
View it slightly larger: Click on the individual photographs
Taken in: January 2017 | Time: Night
Photograph size above: 800 pixels (width)
To start off the very first entry in 2017, let's have some fireworks (again)! I'm kind of less excited over fireworks this new year, I've no idea why. My guess (guessing again) would be likely due to my not so well-feeling self. Or possibly, I'm just overwhelmed by so many cities having extremely long fireworks displays lasting from 8 minutes to 16 minutes. Then, this overwhelm turns into boredom. Sometimes, a simpler and less extravagant fireworks display is all we need to usher in a new year.



I don't know what's the purpose of wishing people "Happy New Year"; even a light drizzle can turn one's happy mood around. Thus, I'm not wishing anyone Happy New Year this New Year.
View it slightly larger: Click on the individual photographs
Taken in: January 2017 | Time: Night
Photograph size above: 800 pixels (width)
Comments
Post a Comment