Random

It seems like this blog came to a hiatus since its 10th year entry earlier this month. However, that's not the case. The case is simply me finding myself recently in a state where there's just no feeling of getting things done. This simply explains why there's not an update since the previous one. I guess I have to stop the lack of feel in me. I need to start posting again. And to do so, here're a few photographs that doesn't have any direct link to each other. It's just a series of random photographs that I've already uploaded on Flickr where majority of it had already been made for public viewing.


Image ©YS.

The approaching storm (Apr 2017)



Image ©YS.

The fly (Mar 2017)



Image ©YS.

Take home a minute (Mar 2017)



Image ©YS.

Untitled (Mar 2017)



Image ©YS.

Art (Feb 2017)



Image ©YS.

A bed of flowers blue (Mar 2017)



Image ©YS.

The beginning of a good night (Mar 2017)



Image ©YS.

Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Burger (Apr 2017)




View it slightly larger: Click on the individual photographs
Taken in: Feb, Mar, Apr 2017 | Time: Indoor, Afternoon, Evening, Night

Comments