Second round

Image ©YS.
It was the NE Show 2, as the notices on the buses states. So there I was, down by the newly redeveloped bay that evening, got a slightly different location, with the purpose of capturing fireworks not only firing off the waters, but also the buildings top. And here is the angle I selected.

Image ©YS.
No doubt, the spot was not a perfect one (what is perfect anyway?)...but at least I achieved my main purpose.

Image ©YS.
No doubt, the fireworks seems to be of the same design as the first show...but it is still nice in its own way.

Image ©YS.
No doubt, people around me are with better equipment.

Image ©YS.
No doubt, it did fire off buildings...there is still the UOB building, but as my camera has its own limitations, I was unable to capture it.

Image ©YS.
No doubt, as the display reaches its finale, just like any fireworks display, smoke starts to fill the sky...with limited equipments, smoky images cannot be avoided. Since it cannot be avoided, I shall embrace it...no doubt, the photo turned out special in its own way.

To end it off, there was the NE Show 3, as the notices on the buses states last week. It is the more or less the same fireworks designs but I picked a slightly different spot this time round.


Month Taken: July 2010
Time Taken: Evening, Night
Photo Size Above: Normal (600 pixels - Longer side)

Comments