A spot found
The Airport Terminal 3 building is more than just a rectangular box that uses so much glass, steel and plants. A lot of engineering marvels went into the designing and construction of it. It is such a awesome project till the extend that there is a documentary on it. Such documentaries about Singapore's urban development are becoming more common as Singapore have more innovative ideas for its urban development. On your next trip to the not so awesome looking Terminal 3, it is worth your time to slow down and admire this awesome structure.
Back to what I wanted to post on...fireworks. I went there earlier this time round, wondering whether I could find a spot. And I could not. All spots were taken up. I decided to leave. Before I carry out my decision, I had another decision. I decided to take a stroll along the bay, hoping to see whether any familiar faces could be spotted, which might resulted in me having a tiny spot. Eventually the decision of leaving was abandon as I spotted my brother, and he was able to spare a tiny spot for me tiny equipment. Here are the final snaps of the final preview for this year's show before the actual show, which I won't be there for sure. Those images with a '*' are merged images.
They might look similar to what I've gotten previously. The type of fireworks used is the same, but the moment it was captured are never the same, resulting in never exactly same images.
*
*
Before the fireworks start.
And as I am completing this entry, television is showing a movie titled '梁婆婆重出江湖'...those were the good old days.
Month Taken: July 2011
Time Taken: Night
Photo Size Above: Normal (650 pixels - Longer side)
Back to what I wanted to post on...fireworks. I went there earlier this time round, wondering whether I could find a spot. And I could not. All spots were taken up. I decided to leave. Before I carry out my decision, I had another decision. I decided to take a stroll along the bay, hoping to see whether any familiar faces could be spotted, which might resulted in me having a tiny spot. Eventually the decision of leaving was abandon as I spotted my brother, and he was able to spare a tiny spot for me tiny equipment. Here are the final snaps of the final preview for this year's show before the actual show, which I won't be there for sure. Those images with a '*' are merged images.
They might look similar to what I've gotten previously. The type of fireworks used is the same, but the moment it was captured are never the same, resulting in never exactly same images.
And as I am completing this entry, television is showing a movie titled '梁婆婆重出江湖'...those were the good old days.
Month Taken: July 2011
Time Taken: Night
Photo Size Above: Normal (650 pixels - Longer side)
Comments
Post a Comment