As the sun sets
As the sun sets, I stood there, admiring it. No surprising moments. No stunning moments. To me, these are just typical photogenic moments. The word 'photogenic' is meant for humans or scenery? Something awesome I guess would be the clouds formation in the sky. These are never ever the same. Every moment is unique in its very own way.
Looking at the skyline and with national day just round the corner, it created a moment of wondering. I started to wonder how much has changed and how far we've come.
Month Taken: August 2011
Time Taken: Afternoon/ Evening
Photo Size Above: Normal (650 pixels - Longer side)
Looking at the skyline and with national day just round the corner, it created a moment of wondering. I started to wonder how much has changed and how far we've come.
Month Taken: August 2011
Time Taken: Afternoon/ Evening
Photo Size Above: Normal (650 pixels - Longer side)
Comments
Post a Comment